Me being artsy


Sure, the camera is Amy's, but she let's me use it.  I am excited because I think this new camera has all of us excited about taking pictures.  I am hoping that this will become something we can do together.  It would be great if, while traveling, everyone would take their camera and we could stop at a couple places and record what seemed noteworthy about that place on our cameras. 

I took the top picture in Declo, ID.  It's a view from my sister-in-law's porch.  There isn't anything in the fields and the sprinklers added a nice widening effect to the shot.  I cranked up the saturation and contrast in photoshop to make it stand out a bit more.

The bottom was taken on the way home from my sister's (Kasha) in Phoenix.  The desert, especially the Sonoran Desert, is so alive, if you look.  In the Joshua Tree Forest, we stopped to take some pictures.  From a distance, it didn't look like there were any flowers out, but if you looked closely, they were there.  I also tweaked the vibrance of this shot in photoshop.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You guys are oozing with photography talent!

Popular Posts