Warning- gross post - Buttlimia, a weight loss solution

One day I took my kids to the Round Table Pizza buffet for lunch.  Since I lost 30 pounds, I have steadily gained back 20 of them.  Obviously, eating at a pizza buffet is not good for the weight loss.  So, we gorged ourselves (read: I ate a lot, the kids mostly watched).  After I got back to work, I noted a slightly unsettled feeling deep within me.  I ended up, in a surprisingly short time, experiencing an unscheduled loosening of my stool.  I thought little of it.  That night, when I weighed myself and discovered that I had incurred no weight gain, in spite of my gluttony.  And thus, Buttlimia, my revolutionary and mostly safe weightloss program was born.  
Basically, if you want to overeat, do it!  When you first get an inkling that a bathroom might be a good idea, go!  You don't want that moisture to be reabsorbed.  Granted, every now and then I eat a bunch and it doesn't show itself the door as quickly as it should in order to not cause weight gain, but it workes often enough that I can justify my gluttony.
Now you too can eat, eat, eat your way to better health and happiness thanks to BUTTLIMIA, the revolutionary new weight loss tool from Kadeco.
A couple of practical tips:
1. eat a bunch to make it work. 
2. spicy spicy spicy - add jalepenos and habeneros to increase the chances of an early exit for your food - i have especially noticed this with sushi
3. Quality food = weight gain.  For example, the pizza hut buffet does not produce the buttlimic effect as consistently as Round Table pizza.  There is an inversely proportional relationship betwen the quality of the food and the buttlimic effect.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I will try this possible solution. Eating whatever I want, especially sweets, is not getting rid of this baby weight for some reason.

Popular Posts