Operation

I played Operation with the kids yesterday, the Simpsons version, of course. It made me wonder if anyone I knew had actually played Operation
with a real live surgeon. Would a surgeon be better at Operation than a lawyer? Wouldn't that be super embarassing to be a licensed ( and board certified surgeon) and get beat by a lawyer. I bet the smart doctors don't play Operation with non-doctors just in case. Even so, would it be embarassing for a neurosurgeon to get beat by a proctologist?
I learned only a couple years ago of the professional Scrabble players. Are there pro Operation circuits?
If you know the answer, leave a comment.

-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

khbaird said…
Thanks for your comment on my blog post about driving. I do like the boxes you can check after your posts asking for our reactions. Just so you know, even if I check a post as boring it doesn't mean i didn't want to read it. Boring or not I like to read it all. Thanks.

Popular Posts