Tokyo Sushi - Twin Falls, ID

Ok, Twin Falls is nowhere near the ocean ( I guess it is closer to the Ocean than Laramie, WY, but still).  How good could it's sushi be?  Actually, pretty good.

On the day after Thanksgiving, Amy and I temporarily lost our minds and went Christmas shopping (spoiler - the shopping actually went quite well).  However, halfway through the day, I had to eat.  Yelp helped me find this place and when we entered, it was, in fact, mostly full of people who looked Japanese.  This was an encouraging sign.  I ordered this sashimi plate.  It was quite tasty.  The green sauce was wasabi-ish and good.  The orange sauce was sweet and slightly spicy.  The red stuff was sriracha and, thus, spicy.  There were crispy brown things, that tasted smoky, and there was fish.  I liked it.  It was an interesting bite.


Amy's looked good.  We'll never know if it was good, because a medication she was taking for the first time messed up her tasted buds.  It looked good though.

Final thought:  The food was good.  It was somewhat unique and tasty.  For Twin Falls, I have to say it is worth going.  However, the service was slow and the restaurant itself seemed cold (of course, I live in Vegas now, so my blood is a bit thin).

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts