Bacon + Chocolate.

Posted by Picasa
People  who know me, know me.  By that, I mean, a friend told my wife there was such a thing as chocolate bacon bars and where they could be purchased.  My wife, who loves me more than makes sense, made more than one trip to Cost Plus to get the bar (she even threw in a Chipotle Chocolate bar).  It is delicious - if you follow the rules.


First, take a smallish amount (certainly less than one square) and eat it.  Chew it  thoroughly, let it melt and swallow it.  This is important.  If you do this first, you will enjoy the rest of the bar.  For some reason, the first bite isn't great.  Indeed, at my first bite, I was not disgusted, but not as in love as I expected to be.  But, my faith in bacon urged me on and I had another bite.  I shared this with others in the office, and by following my advice, they also enjoyed their second bites.

I am compelled to repeat my expression of awe at the amazing world we live in.  A few years ago, I ate some "meat chips".  They were like tortilla chips, but made of meat.  It is amazing that I have eaten meat chips AND a chocolate bacon bar.  As Devo said, it's a wonderful world we live in.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My favorite post so far. Don't ask me to explain. It just flowed. Why do you cook bacon and bake cookies? www.grubandstuff.blogspot.com
www.trainingboerboels.blogspot.com

I will add you as well.
I think that bar had a bit of a wang to it and I am sure those chip did too!

Love,
The One who loves you more than makes sense

p.s it makes perfect sense to me!!

Popular Posts