Amy took a Kick A** pic of a Lamborghini


Posted by Picasa
Amy was on her way to the photography class and she took this kick ass picture of a lamborghini in my favorite color!  She hadn't even been trained on how to take kick-ass pics and she gets this one, while in a car, in motion!  Look at how the car is frozen, crisp and sharp while everything else fades.  She made the car just jump out.  The light is perfect, I am speechless.  This pic could be a poster, for crying out loud.
As Yoda would say, "Jealous I am." 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hilarious. Did she photshop it to say Kade's? That is also rad! Indeed that is a good picture.
Rkade said…
I photoshopped the license plate. Make sure you look at it big, it's stunning.
You flatter me and crack me up all at the same time!!!
Anonymous said…
Check!

Popular Posts