Rosati's Pizza, another Vegas Great

Some old friends stopped by on their way to California, and so we went to Dinner. Mike is in the CIA, so I was not allowed to photograph his face without be sent to Gitmo. So, to protect his identity, we will call him, um, Mike. McKinna, Allison and Brianna (sp?) aren't spooks, so I can let you see their faces. We wanted to go somewhere the kids would like, somewhere that was fun and also very tasty. Rosatis was that place.

I had eaten Rosati's pizza before. They recently opened on near us. I was anxiously awaiting this event because my boss told me they had great pizza. He also told me they had a thick crust pizza that weighed about 50 pounds. They do have wonderful pizza.

At my house, we love their thin crust. It is crispy, tasty and doesn't get too floppy after a few minutes. The toppings all have flavor. They aren't just colored textures under cheese, you actually feel like you are eating pepperoni, onion, peppers, mushroom, not just their processed equivalent.

The kids loved it. No complaints, and they had seconds and thirds where they could.

In the interest of science, I ordered some wings, to see if they were as good as their pizza. They were quite good. You can't tell from the picture, but these wings are good sized, not the mini ones some places overcharge for. There was plenty of sauce that had plenty of bite. Their menu includes ribs, pasta, sandwiches and burgers. I hope to try all of these some time. I have to assume they are pretty good.
In the end, Rosatis rocks. However, it isn't just for the food. Look at the top picture again. we fit five kids and four adults in the same booth. It is a place that is truly kid friendly, without compromising the food quality. (Chuck E. Cheese's is more kid friendly, but not stomach friendly at all). The service has been truly outstanding. They are very accomodating, very prompt and knowledgeable about the menu. Rosati's is one of the greats in every way.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts