Desert Botanical Gardens - Butterflies!

Posted by Picasa
[Please click on the pics for big pics]
I promise, this is my last post on Desert Botanical Gardens (until I go again).  See how I stretched that sucker out for weeks?





Ok, it is a little bit girly, but I really was captivated by the butterflies.  Usually you see them out in the wild and they are never really that close to you.  They spread out, and I guess I never really paid close attention.
At the butterfly exhibit, I really noticed how delicate they were.  It was also surprising to see the wear and tear some of them had gone through.  I hadn't realized how fragile and temporary butterflies are.

I also felt like I was part of the butterfly papparazzi there.  bunches of people, all with cameras, trying to get the best picture of the butterflies.  I bet those butterflies are all going to have drug problems because of the media attention.

They sure are pretty, though. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
"I bet those butterfiles are all going to have drug problems because of the media attention." Sounds like a Jack Handy deep thought!

Popular Posts