I'm almost done talking about Roos N More


Let's start with the obvious - a freaking albino kangaroo.  have you seen one?  Bet you haven't.  Have you touched one.  Bet you haven't.  I have.  Neener neener.










Then we have a regular kangaraoo.  Touched it.  Did you?  Probably not.























How about a camel?   Ok, I didn't touch it.  It was huge.
















Emu?  Also, didn't touch it.  It looked like a velociraptor.  Decided I valued my fingers too much.  But I could have touched it if I wanted to.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sometimes I read your witty posts and I think man I wish I was this guy's friend, or I wish we hung out all of the time. Well I don't get to hang out with you all of the time ,and we are not best friends, but you are my brother which is the coolest association to have. That was funny. The Emu does look like a velociraptor!

Popular Posts