Last Roos N More Post

Ok, here's the last of the Roos N More pics.  First, we start with the sickeningly adorable shots of kids with baby birds.  So cute you could puke! McKinna finally got in on the action, when it came to the baby chickens.  These were, I think, silky chickens.  The guy described them as chickens that look like they are wearing pants.  Too true!
Now, I brag again.  I have touched a three toed sloth.  Have you?  Probably not.  I was told that they can't really walk on the ground, they aren't built to support their weight that way.  Now we are both a bit smarter because of Roos N More.
Yeah, touched an otter too.  Jealous?  The guy holding the otter had crazy teeth.  
And, we close with the cutest, most painful thing I saw.  A baby porcupine.  This is a visual/tactile oxymoron.  So cute you want to hold it, so pokey, you can never hold it.  Look at his ear!  He looks like that mouse they did genetic experiments on to grow a human ear on its back.

There you go.  Roos N More.  I was tempted to give him my business card.  I think these guys are being pretty careful, but it seems inevitable that someone is going to do something stupid and get hurt.  You should go there, before someone gets hurt and sues their pants off.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts