Roos N More

If you are driving betwen Vegas and Mesquite, perhaps coming from or going to St. George, there is an exit, Exit 90 to be specific, that seems to go nowhere. It turns out, that nowhere is somewhere for me, because of Roos N More. Take exit 90 and head west, you will follow garage sale-style signs to here. Still, it doesn't really look like it is anywhere. This is looking South.




This is looking North, and there it is. Believe it or not, this is one of the coolest zoos I have ever been to.


Here is one teaser pic of Liam and a Koatamundi.  Because I have been busy and haven't cooked or eaten anything particularly interesting lately, I am copping out this week and posting Roos N More pics.



Comments

Anonymous said…
I must take Jack there. This post leaves me wanting more pictures of the zoo. I love the "this is north" "this is south" pictures. Funny!

Popular Posts