The Patty Wagon - I am assuming their burgers are awesome, too


Initially, the Courthouse was served (at lunchtime anyway) by Curbside Cafe only.  Lately, Carefree Catering has been there as well.  On one special day, the Patty Wagon was there.  I had lunch plans, but I had never been able to catch up to the Patty Wagon, so, I grabbed some Ahi Tune Sliders.  

But first, let me complaint about the Patty Wagon.  What the hell, Patty Wagon?  You have a web site, a twitter, a blog and, I think, a Facebook page.  Yet, I cannot find you.  Obviously, you are doing it wrong.  Please understand, that people who want to eat at your truck will, if they can track you down.  Fix this please.  thanks.

Ok, the sliders.  Likes: Great flavor.  A kaleidoscope of flavors and textures.  The tuna was seared, had a spicy aoli and fresh vegetables.  They were great.  
Dislikes:  The bus didn't really match the flavors.  Still good though.

The funny thing about Patty Wagon, is that it probably specializes in regular burgers.  Someday, maybe I can try one.  If you can ever find them, eat a burger and tell me about it.

Comments

Popular Posts