Fun with records!


I get to review a lot of records in my job. It is kind of like being 
an editor for FOUND magazine. It is voyeurism, but with the 
permission of the person being watched. This excerpt is a typical 
treasure that attorneys find when trying to poke holes in someone's 
claims.

The pic is fuzzy, but the form asks if the applicant has ever been fired, the guy responds:

On my first job, I went to the Motley Crue concert Girls Girls Girls tour and was fired because I could not perform the next day.

What makes this job application special is the overly frank tone with way more detail than is appropriate for the intended audience. However, since this was an application to a beer company, maybe getting fired for going to a Crue concert is a badge of honor.  This application is a literary mullet -- business in the front, party in the back!

Comments

Popular Posts