Hog's Heaven - another note




Posted by Picasa
We went back to Hog's Heaven.  I have already tried to be very explicit and clear in telling all of you that Hog's Heaven has some of the best ribs I've ever eat.  On top of that, they seem to be nice folks.  Well, we went back and I tried something other than the ribs.  Guess what, it was great.

I ordered this hot dog, it is smoked, covered in sauce, cheese and fried onions.  It was mighty fine.  Great flavors, fun textures.  Another win by Hog's Heaven.

We also tried their peach cobbler.  This, get ready for the surprise, was also a win.  It was so damn fresh it wanted to make me cry.

Finally, let's talk about traditions.  Hog's Heaven is by no means original in that it allows people to write on its walls with comments.  I can think of a few restaurants that do this, one of my favorites being "The Pie" at the University of Utah.  However, none of those places have my kids' writing on their walls.  Check out what the kids wrote:


Translation: Best restaurant in all of Las Vegas, yes, Las Vegas.  Name: Liam.

Here is McKinna's entry:


Translation: Best food. Name McKinna


Comments

Popular Posts