I ate a Doritos Cheese Rock!

One of the things that has really enhanced my job, is the office-supplied drinks and snacks.  My current office, for example, is a huge upgrade over my last, since my current office has Diet Dr. Pepper and snacks.  Last office - no Diet Dr. Pepper, no snacks.

One of the snacks I am given, is Doritos.  I don't know why I eat Doritos.  It's fake cheese.  Yet, I cannot resist it.  So much so, that when I was eating the little crumbs at the bottom of the bag, I stumbled upon a rock of cheese.  It was about 3/4 of an inch in diameter and made of pure fake cheese.  

Of course I ate it, but not right there.  This was something that needed to be contemplated prior to execution. I examined the cheese rock, thought about how few of those I had ever encountered, then, I ate it (I assume one goes through a similar process when eating a panda bear or other endangered species).  

How did it taste?  It was delicious.  It was super intense cheese flavor to the max!  It actually tasted like concentrated Doritos (the only way get more concentration would be to freebase the cheese).  If you like Doritos, I expect you would like a Doritos cheese rock.  

You heard it hear first, folks.  Start the countdown to Frito Lay selling Doritos Cheese Rocks (slogan - "The Cheese that Rocks!", co-marketed with Rock Band video games), I have identified the market and the product, someone just needs to make it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Umm gross and then hilarious!
Anonymous said…
Kade, we all have our guilty pleasures. My first "rock" was while scarfing a bag during high school days, circa 1982. They are indeed rare, few, and far between; however, I would without hesitation purchase a bag full if FL would only regard them as something other than a triumph of quality control procedures.

Popular Posts