Giant Wiener!

Posted by Picasa
I am writing this post just for the title.  I did, however, eat a gigantic hot dog at Create.  The hot dogs are on the menu, so I thought I'd try one.  I don't eat them very often, so I am not versed in the size/weight ratios.  That is, I know that a 1/3 lb burger is pretty big.  I know I make my burger's at home about 1/4 lb.  But when they asked if I wanted a 1/2 lb hot dog, somehow that didn't translate to GIANT WIENER in my mind.
It should have. I was full for quite a while after this lunch.
But, it was good.  They slapped some serious cheese and mustard on it.  Fries were good.  It was split and grilled, which gave it nice flavor and texture.  Create has good hot dogs folks, not just burgers. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
You had my attention at "Giant Weiner". The other day a friend asked me to pick up some pizza on my way to her house for a visit. For some reason when I ordered the extra large pizzas it didn't register in my brain that they were 30 inches even after she reiterated it. WHen I went to pick them up everyone looked at me and my little car. It was embarassing and not that yummy.
Your giant weiner scares me!

Popular Posts