Dandelion Wine? Did not like.

Posted by Picasa
There is not much to say here.  At Cost Plus, they always have a great selection of unusual and gourmet sodas. I have tried, with great success, a lot of them.  Having been told since I was a little guy that you can make delicious beverages out of dandelions, I couldn't resist trying this Dandelion and Burdock drink.

The verdict?  It was bad.  Have you ever wondered how our ancestors first tried to eat an onion?  I mean a really spicy nasty raw onion?  Well, I guess it was because they were used to drinking crap like this.  Wow.  I'm sticking with gourmet root beer and ginger beer from now on.

Comments

That drink was pure crap but I must say that it is not the only crap that has crossed your lips!
Rkade said…
What are you saying? Was that crap entering or exiting?

Popular Posts